NotionPath his seeking an Experienced Backend Developer to join a SaaS Development building an innovative new product.
- Madison, WI area
- Established, Successful Company with an Exciting StartUp Culture
- Direct Placement - Professionals Only Apply - No Third Party Companies
- Three+ Years Backend Engineering
- Required: SQL, Linux, API's, Docker, AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
If you are an Experienced Backed Development and not seeking a job, this may be the job for you!
The Backend Developer will help build the SaaS platform. The right person should have a firm grasp of current backend technology, tools, and strategies and be able to work in a team environment to take a plan from concept to execution. The Backend Developer will work with the development team and support teams (such as sales & marketing).
Wage is competitive, and benefits include 401k match, excellent health, dental and vision plans, life insurance, and competitive vacation and holiday time off.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our backend platform.
- Proactively tackle and solve hard problems.
- Participate in sprint team planning and technical meetings.
- Support and continuously improve release and deployment pipeline.
- Work directly with other PegEx departments and managers to implement the required features.
- Develop system or systems to integrate with 3rd party APIs
Qualifications and Skills
- Have experience in developing, designing and supporting operations.
- Solid understanding of database structures (SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- 3+ years in backend engineering roles
- Working knowledge of Linux terminal
- Working experience in writing APIs
Other Skills and Abilities
- History of building Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms.
- Working experience with Docker (Kubernetes experience a bonus)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Have the ability to work independently or in a team with the ability to get along with many different personality types and a wide range of technical skills
- Be a proactive, dedicated self-starter geared toward flexibility and perseverance
- Have enthusiastic and positive telephone and face to face customer service skills
- Have the ability to learn quickly and to prioritize
- Exhibit analytical skills necessary to successfully perform the functions above
- Have extreme attention to detail and understanding of cause and effect
- Ability to make a sound, independent judgments within established guidelines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills between all levels and departments within the organization
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
You'll fit in well if you're looking for:
- Your choice of equipment
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly, casual office environment
- Competitive salaries
- Fully stocked coffee, snack, and soda bar
- Frequent happy hours