NotionPath has been retained by Nagel Architects + Engineers to search for an experienced Project Architect professional with a passion for excellence in business. The Nagel Teams' vision is Designing Possibilities - and has a focus on creativity.
As an experienced Project Architect, if you are not seeking a new job, this might be the job for you!
Nagel Architects + Engineers is an architectural and engineering firm founded in 2004. They specialize in working with the federal government on many exciting projects with the Veterans Administration as well as many other more traditional projects both public and private. Our major service offerings include Project Management, Architectural Design, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
They are growing, and need your help to fulfill their vision of designing possibilities and supporting our mission to understand, envision, integrate and transform their clients’ organizations in regions and markets they serve. We' are seeking a special person who is friendly, well-organized, optimistic and resourceful, enjoys working with a team of professionals, is an excellent listener, effectively communicates their ideas, is timely and efficient and has a real ability relate to others.
- You will lead the design and documentation of multiple commercial projects while communicating regularly with clients and sub-consultants and helping to effectively manage project delivery.
- You will support the team through project administration by participating in meetings and ensure follow-up and implementation is in concurrence with project-related decisions. You will monitor the performance of the A/E team and report status to the Project Manager.
- You are a team player, goal-oriented, love variety, work effectively with little oversight, and enjoy a stimulating, supportive environment. You see yourself as a self-starter, responsible and persistent, with a methodical approach to work and enjoy utilizing your previous work experience and contacts to seek new opportunities for the team as well. You understand not only how to design, but also how to coordinate a team.
- You have earned a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Architecture, and are a licensed Architect. Your technical skills are apparent as you work with our team through proactive problem solving and innovative thinking.
- You are proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, BIM software and graphic design programs such as Vectorworks, Bluebeam, and are skilled in office administration procedures and proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office programs.
- This is a full-time position. Their dynamic work environment is located in the lively community of Elm Grove, Wisconsin a very popular suburb 15 minutes from Milwaukee, WI and easy Commute to Elm Grove - named as America's best suburb by Business Insider in October 2014.
Offering a complete compensation package, including:
- Health, dental, life, disability insurance
- A healthy appreciation for balance in life
- Offer significant incentives for the results you achieve as well as those we achieve as a team.
Understand * Envision * Integrate * Transform
Collaboration, focuses on creativity, and applies efficient process in every client matter.